top of page

2 items found for "montenegro"

  • mini, but mighty, montenegro

    Montenegro only became its own independent country in 2006, making it the second newest state in Europe Arriving into Montenegro should have been a lot easier than it actually was. This is where you get the money shot of Montenegro’s most iconic site - Sveti Stefan. About 70% of it lies in Montenegro and the remaining 30% in Albania. know before you go: Montenegro is a seasonal destination, due to its climate.

  • 2018 travels

    smallest European countries, including Monaco (#2), Liechtenstein (#4), Luxembourg (#7), Cyprus (#8) and Montenegro APRIL I took my first proper holiday of the year in April - A road-trip around Montenegro. Antarctica remains) #yearinreview #yearintravel #2018 #sweden #porto #portugal #luxembourg #stockholm #montenegro

bottom of page